To provide a positive, safe, and healthy environment for caninecompanions to relax and have fun while their ‘people’ are busy at work.
benefits of daycare for dogs
- Eliminates boredom while owners are at work.
- Provides socializations for dogs who are essentially pack animals.
- Increases dog obedience.
- Provides exercise.
- Decreases accidents at home, torn furniture and chewed up shoes.
- Decreases separation anxiety when the dog’s family goes on vacation.
- Helps control barking and chewing while you are away.
- Creates friendships and trust with other dogs.
- Parent's mental and emotional well being is increased knowing that their dog is being cared for.
- Promotes good manners in dogs around other humans.
- At the end of the day a dog is less demanding because he is tired, and ready for family time.
- Lots of play time, fetching, and fun.